Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Public Service Announcement

I've been eagerly checking Espn's schedule for a month waiting to see when NFL will start up in Taiwan. I was a bit worried when nothing ever showed up, but last night my pent-up fear was released in a sudden whoosh of relief. I rewarded myself with a beer or two. or three. Whatever.

Sept. 10, 1:00 a.m. Oakland Raiders vs. New England Patriots
--Let's start off the season with a blow out to make the rest more exciting in comparison.

Sept. 12, 7:30 a.m. NFL Prime Time - there is nothing more sublime.
Sept. 12, 8:28 a.m. Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens - Peyton Manning meet Ray Lewis!
Sept 12, 12:00 p.m. - repeat of above.

Sept. 13, 9:00 a.m. Philadelphia Hubris vs. Atlanta Falcons - T.O. and McNabb! Michael Vick!

Please put your predictions in the comments section. Any mistakes due to me not being some Bread-like sports nut who even knows which waterboy was traded in the off-season are my responsibility alone. No, wait - I blame Frenchie.

3 comments:

J-hole said...

Oakland will win on a last minute bootleg by Kerry Collins. Defenders give up chase on all backs and receivers to nail Collins only to find he really was bootlegging it - a bottle of Jack. Huggy Bear Jr. (J. Fargas) walks in for the winner.

Indy

Not Philly

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree with ij on the last minute victory by the raiders due a flee flicker Moss throws for his first touchdown pass. Manning will prove once again that a good offence will always triumph over a great defense. As much as I love the Eagles I regret to predict they will only win by 17. We all have to be realistic some times.

Anonymous said...

cursed word verifications!!!!