Friday, August 12, 2005

I went to the weekly Wednesday meeting at the Drunken 8 Fairies, though RyeGuy, Red A and Kevlar had adjourned early dropping the count to only 5. During the process of passing many resolutions (2 or 3 cases) Karl and whoever he was talking to started spewing some tripe about their hoops ability. So enamored of themselves, Hannibal Jim and I were unable to get a word in. So here it is now. Jim and I will take on you and your mystery gloater. We're calling you out. A game to ten, by ones. Tell us how many you want us to spot you and what stakes are acceptable. We've already stomped Big Gay Lance and Frenchie for two weeks in a row. We await your acceptance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim here.

When Frenchie announced his departure I was worried there would be some huge gaps to fill.

First, it was the viability of PJ's with loss of Frenchie-related alcohol revenue. Fortunately, Bo has arrived and filled in admirably.

Frenchie once bet the Ultimate Frisbee team ten cases of beer the day before they thrashed us 99-2. Who, I wondered, would include me in bets without my knowledge after Frenchie departs. In steps J-hole with his "We challenge you..." I didn't get a word in because I was completely unaware of this alleged conversation with Karl. First, Karl is tall. Secondly, Karl is very tall. Lastly, I have a pretty good idea who will have to guard Karl. J-hole, you do Frenchie proud.

As a side note to this posting; there is a new 16 year old girl in town named Montana. She says that she be out once a month to have a strawberry wine-spritzer thereby offsetting the loss of all alcohol related revenue caused by the recent departure of Bread. I'm happy to report that PJ's ledger is balanced.

Now, if we can just find someone to sing drunken gibberish it'll be like Frenchie never existed.

Bread said...

dude, she would have to drink at least two of those spritzers. the cost of a roy rogers at pjs skyrocketed once he got rid of that nasty grenadine john had given him