Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bread-isms


Bread hands

We're 3 weeks from Day Zero. Choose your favorite Bread-ism.

1. Kiss a fat lady in the ass.
2. We're sorted.
3. Fagget.
4. What are you, a commie?
5. Commie Fagget.
6. Nice Zingers.
7. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
8. I don't drink.
9. One Vodka-Cran, please.
10. It's like, Jesus John!
11. Cross!!! Ougadougou style.
12. I feel dissed.
13. You don't care about me.
14. Takes one to know one.
15. Rotation.
16. Does this bother you?
17. Why aren't you happy?
18. Holy Moley said the Roley Poley.
19. Got to put a fork in that one.
20. Just to let you know...
21. Spooged.
22. You don't love me anymore.
23. Oh god, it's Lance.
24. I ordered that rare.
25. Groundwork.
26. That's the last time I ever go to PJ's.
27. Cheap bastard.
28. Can you pick me up something to drink?
29. Thanks for the update.
30. I'm done.
31. FMs, Pigs Pen, Londoner-er-er.


That's all I can think of right now.

Best Kevlar quote about Bread, " Hey! the guy in the pink shirt wants a Vodka-Cran!" - to the waitress at Two Tigers after BM was pestering him to buy him a drink.

5 comments:

Red A said...

It's like some kind of cult of personality. Long Live the Dear Leader!

Chaon said...

Somebody send me his E-mail address.

Kevlar said...

LMAO forgot about the reclaiming, the dinners, the sports channel change, the music, the trouble with margarittas, service issues for his guests

Anonymous said...

zorbatx@yahoo.com

Kevlar said...

Hard to pick a favorite. Each one made me smile. He rarely said anything that didn't have a hint of abuse, except "roley poley.
"commie fagget" or The story of "Druggie"(a family story). Always makes me grin.