Monday, August 08, 2005

Hot Sauce!

I know some of you like spicy food.

First, a nice link to a guy who is attempting to eat a different bottle of hot sauce a day.

By the way, if you are impressed - and I am - drop over and leave an encouraging comment or two.

Second, a link to a hot sauce blog - not as ambitious but covers a lot of ground.

Thricely, a blog about BURRITOS - the food of the gods. Maybe we can come up with a blog about Bahwan or O-wa-zen to compete. Buhawahhahahahahah!

Bonus tidbit: Tesco is selling Keystone beer - premium Keystone no less, for NT 98/ six pack. They are 295ml cans though - very sneaky.

3 comments:

Bread said...

john, please email me your mother's cell phone and email....

Bread said...

soon, i will be there on wed or thurs...

Anonymous said...

Dang..........Doin' shots of hot sauce............Good thing the brothers in my fraternity didn't know about this years back when when I was a pledge !!