Saturday, October 29, 2005




VINDICATION!






Which perfectly explains her refusal of my offer several years ago of dinner and a par-tay. It wasn't the location - the Lubbock International Airport baggage return. It wasn't my condition - 14 hours full of free China Airlines adult beverages. IT WAS HER! I was pitching to the wrong team!





Comets' Sheryl Swoopes opens up about being gay. The pressure to perform at a high level on a basketball court is minimal for three-time WNBA Most Valuable Player Sheryl Swoopes compared to determining that the time was right to publicly announce today she is gay.

"I'm just ready, just to be free, not to have to hide who I am; not to have to hide my feelings for her anymore."





4 comments:

Bread said...

when i saw this story that's what i thought. j-hole pitched and she thought, 'what the hell am i doing with my life?' congrats john, you depleted the available chic pool, you should be proud.

Rye said...

Wow! So Jhole turned her gay!

Chaon said...

Guys, I'm not sure I'm real comfortable with this line of reasoning...

USAhole said...

Maybe you can ask Ellen Degeneres out next!