Thursday, October 06, 2005

Notes From A Northern HQ Emergency Meeting ( N. H.Q.E.M.)

First off, congrats to the Astros on their first ass whooping of the Braves this morning. The Rocket goes tomorrow against Smoltz. I was listening the Braves' radio feed as my MLB.TV is all messed up ( a long and pointless story ). During Houston's 5 run eighth the home announcer in his Southern drawl said, "...and the bases are loaded again, and boy I wish I was." Har!

Second thing. I'd like to welcome P.I.M.P. to the blog. He's also known as Pimp, card playin', heavy metal bass poundin', jewellery wearin', high school teachin', Ontario hailin' Pimp. We're delighted and we expect readership to sky rocket as evidenced by his first post which generated a plethora of comments. The J-Hole and I just held an emergency briefing at Northern HQ to discuss the aforementioned acronym and the possible meanings it may convey. I gotta say that we can't quite figure it out. We ask that P.I.M.P. enlighten the readers or be saddled with reader ( or contributor) suggestions.

Third thing. We voted and decided that there is no way this blog can handle TWO, count 'em, TWO acronyms. That's just crazy! So, as a result, I propose voting D.U.G. off the blog due to his utter contempt for his imaginary readers and his callous disregard for acronym enlightenment. The best meaning we can come up with is Don't Understand Going-to-the-blog-and-posting-something-anything-ever. Now, maybe this is part of his charm/mystery, I don't know. I'll let my fellow ACTIVE contributors be the judges. Readers should also weigh in as this issue needs to be resolved before this blog is acronymed out.

Fourth thing. I'm currently photoshopping a series of pictures of me in the tub. That's right. And I think you all know what I mean. Stay tuned.

A last thought, The Sandstress is thinking it stands for Peripatetic Icon of Meglomaniacal Pomposity, " No offense, just 'cause it sounds good..."

I'm thinking Peeing In My Pants, for the simpilicity.

6 comments:

Chaon said...

Playa' Incites Massive Props

Bread said...

pickle in my pants

Kevlar said...

Prunes In Me Pecker, make me wanna pee. Prunes In My
Poo, make me wanna stew. Sandy is much better at this then others. When are we inviting a female presence? Pictures of large chested men could be posted. Something without Rye's aerola. (warning to Rye: post a nipple and i will post sweaty back hair,piss ant)

J-hole said...

Hey, I was your dive buddy and I never saw or heard about any tub action!So, no. I don't know what you're talking about and am offended that I do not. I think you owe me an apology. (Or money)

Anonymous said...

Prolifically Ignorant Mastermind of Pedophillia??

Its getting cold here Frenchie must retire the sandals soon.

Rye said...

how about an 8 x 10 color glossy, framed and gilded?