Friday, October 07, 2005

Beans, Queens and Has-beens

Before you go one word farther, go to the bottom of the sidebar and participate in our poll : Survivior Taichung. And although I do agree with RyeGuy in general, in the spirit of fair play, you might want to take a look at a pic of this wordsmith that captures his true flava'.

If you want to piss off a Brit, take away their baked beans. I've never heard so much whining over beans before in my life, which might explain a couple of local Brits' abberant behavior. Dave ,aka Pippin, related to me an idea a couple of co-workers of his came up with. Everybody dress in drag - students, staff, willing parents and school pets! Great fun! Oh! The laughs! Except for the fact that the students are ages 2-7. What 2 year-olds are doing away from home in the care of minimum-wage proxy moms and footloose foreigners in the first place is beyond me. Is this normal? What's Dr. (or Mr.) Spock have to say about this? Blog parents, help me out.

As for the older children, that's downright scary! Lipstick, garters and pumps aren't for everybody. Come on, Divine, Boy George, Liza Minnelli - they're freakishly disturbing. This was supposed to happen today, so I don't know how many of the kids have been scared catatonic yet. Dave, to his credit, refused to participate, though I hope he had enough sense to take a few incriminating photos of the brassiered Brits.

4 comments:

Red A said...

Dude, Tesco has a much better selection than Carrefour. Better beer selection. Better foods.

and of course, they will raise their prices since competition will be lessened.

Just wait until Costco does the same then you and Petra will be crying!

Bread said...

24? geez, pimp, whom are trying to fool?

P.I.M.P said...

Very Funny, but I don't understand. What is that super fan baby trying to say? J-hole, maybe you can explain.

J-hole said...

What I think the little girl is saying is "Please rescue my from this homosexual man and his bad spelling."