Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Links and Thanks

The switch to the new blogger was done with much less pain than anticipated, mainly because of Sherry at Beta Blogger Resources (also in sidebar). Usually, when people say to contact them for help you throw out an email and wait for an electronic reply of no help. Well, she contacted me withing half an hour and answered my questions. Oh, if any contributors cannot make the switch, let me know and I will re-invite you.

The other new link is Yahoo's Dictionary. It does not have romanization like Zhongwen, only Chinese characters. However, it is much, much more extensive. I was able to find oblivious, plasmapheresis and Brangelina with synonyms, usage and examples listed (if applicable).

For the Commander's thirst for music -First take a listen to Texas Rebel Radio online and pick your favorites. You could also check out Jason Boland and The Stragglers, Cooder Graw and Cory Morrow.

2 comments:

J-hole said...

I forgot. On Yahoo's dictionary, type or paste in the Chinese and an English definition along with the Bo Po Mo Fo will appear.

J-hole said...

P.S. - click on the speaker for Chinese pronunciation.