Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Hot Tea PJ


The HTPJ is a recap of the accumulated wisdom from the various savants that drop by PJ's.

  • Our friend, Daniel (far left in pic), returned for CNY. He now has his own company, still in China. He can re-confirm for all that Dongguan, China, is still an industrial-sized turd with factories and streets.

I heard the words Noam Chomsky and good together at a bar. Shots should have been bought for all.

I also heard about Gore's proposed honorary doctorate. I countered that others thought he was a gasbag. Not having seen his movie, I was not listened to by the others who had not seen it either. This is what happens when we hit the lull of no NFL and the NBA break. There should always be sports or live music at a bar. I almost asked PJ to put on the Pro Bowl, but caught myself, and started working on anagrams for Romo.

On the health front, PJ instructed us that it was difficult to lose weight if one drank 3-5 bottles of wine a night.

Daniel's new business centers on selling machines that make shoe-making machines. You get a lot of that over here, machines that make other machines that make other things.

Finally, Frenchie and Captain Beer, log back on or let me know if you don't want to do it anymore.

1 comment:

Chaon said...

J-Hole, which of Chomsky's books have you read?