Friday, February 02, 2007

Chinese New Year boredom

I've had the past week off. Nice! It's been fun. Although I didn't get all the things on my todo list checked off, I did manage to waste most of my week reading useless facts on the internet, updating my fantasy teams and reading useless articles about nothing.

While surfing various parts of the net, I came across yahoo movies. A gateway to read about upcoming movies, current movies and movies of the past.

Anyways, I'll get to the point. Readers of NiHowdy! Help me with my task. Before the end of the year (and because I have too much time on my hands) I hope to alter the current ranking of The Shawshank Redemption the highest rated movie of all time to number 2. Although I enjoyed the movie very much, I believe that as a community here at NiHowdy we can serve a purpose. The purpose of altering internet data. Simply click on this link or the previous link and give it a rating of F.

Currenlty 70417 people have ranked this movie. Most of which have enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too, but! I don't think it is worthy of number 1! We have thousands of readers! Thousands of visitors every year. We must achieve this goal. Peter Jackson would appreciate it!

Power to the people!

1 comment:

J-hole said...

Got my vote. Are you still in Taiwan? Where and when are you watching the Super Bowl?