Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Whereabouts Update

In lieu of a generic e-mail, I will make a generic post.
First of all, I have been accepted into all law schools applied (except Stanford, those bastards) which means i must now choose from basically all the schools out west. Would have been much easier to be rejected in mass, but I guess Aaron's letter coupled with a couple of others got me over the hump. Doy las gracias.
Secondly, my Spanish has improved to the point where I will be taking the DELE test (Spanish version of TOEFL/IALTS) in hopes of studying in a law school here for a year. Wish me luck, I will certainly need it.
I am not sure when I will be making it to the grand Isle of Formosa, summer plans are way up in the air. Continental Divide Trail, Mexico, Indonesia, buying a house -- all interesting options which need to be explored.

Baseball season is upon us and I am stuck in Europe following box scores....Woe is me.

4 comments:

Chaon said...

While I have no doubt that you have achieved outstanding fluency in the phrases:

arándano de la vodka

and

¿su casa o mina?

Are you sure that'll get you through the DELE?

Anonymous said...

Yeah........Blah, Blah, Blah......
Life Sucks.......Get Over It !!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the DELE

Kevlar said...

"summer plans up in the air". I think I see you not coming here anytime soon. In case you forgot summer here is pretty warm. Stop teasing, you are a busy guy .