Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pimp poker afternoon!

Come one, come all. The Pimp poker is in the house. I live on TaiYuan Rd. and Xing An rd. Next to the supermarket. If you come up TaiYuan keep coming until you see the most beautiful tree on your left hand side. My house is two blocks after that. Turn left (number 32)(8th floor-6) , but yes THE PIMP DO LIVE HERE. If you want my number, you can get it from Aaron. I realize that many may be busy this weekend. RSVP if you want to play, if not I will cancel the game and go golfing......I'll wait until friday to get a six man game. If not, oh well.......! Oh yah, AJ, I loved your wedding!
GO AMerica!
P.S. Sorry, I had a bit too much wiskey last night. Wiskey makes me a little agro. Good call Frenchie!

5 comments:

Frenchie said...

Im going out on a limb here and guessing Pimp was drunk when he wrote this post!! Call it a hunch, anonymous i need an ego boost give me a fucking douche please. Bitch! Muhahahahahhahaha! Tata all

Chaon said...

Pimp, perhaps posting your cellphone number on the internet is not the greatest idea in the whole world. Just sayin'.

And which afternoon are you talking about. Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Too bad you editted the post. Aaron also doesn't have a cellphone. When is the possibility of a game? I get trees, turns and tulips but...

Red A said...

I have a cell phone again now. I found it in my pocket.

P.I.M.P said...

The 29th. Who knows if this game will fly.