Saturday, April 08, 2006

NiHowdy Polls Biased, An Outrage!!!!!


After viewing the results of the recent poll on our fair blog I am shocked and appauled at the results. I can only assume that the people who have answered the poll question either dont know me, never knew of me in Taiwan or definitely never drank with me!! iT IS BLATENTLY obvious that the poll has been rigged by the suits at NiHowdy. I am protesting the results, and am threatining to use my blogger status to post 100% Canadian material with a blatent overuse of Canadian flags and antidotes if I do not get the just recognition for being the ass that I truly am!! There is a truckload of adjectives to describe Intellectual Jon, pompous, irrational, idiotic to name a few, but ass, no that should be reserved for those who were , are and truly deserve the name!!
Actually, I suppose Cowboys are asses arent they!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Canada, who are you and if it is a country maybe we should see the flag?

J-hole said...

Never,never spell my name again without an "h" or I'll reset your pathetic 6 votes back to zero.

Anonymous said...

Careful Jon or he will unleash his threatened supply of Canadian antidotes on you. Double-douche.

Frenchie said...

Well at least if im not an ass, a double douche is the next best thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey can you get your hands a seal jacket cheap?