Friday, April 14, 2006

That's not a sandwich.....This is a sandwich



As I'm getting ready to eat lunch, I came across this intersting link.

£85 for a sandwich? (Roughly $130 U.S.) Must be good.

Made from pure Wagyu cattle. Check out how these cattle are bread.

"Wagyu cattle are one of the most expensive breeds in the world.
The Japanese cows are raised on a special diet, including beer and grain."

J-Hole, do you have any leads on this type of high quality beef?

I think the cattle are more spoiled than I..."They are supposed to be regularly massaged with sake, the Japanese rice wine, to tenderize the flesh. "

Put me down for one.

3 comments:

J-hole said...

Read this guy and he will clear up a lot of confusion.

http://members.tripod.com/~BayGourmet/wagyu.html

How many expensive, mushy French things is that guy gonna put on that beef? Doesn't he know they developed all those sauces for beef because their beef sucked?

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinkin bout that when I'm about to down my next pengu burger and if sthe gristle should catch in my craw... and I should pass on to the misty whaling .... I will beg for a chance to come back as one of these cattle. My hunting trip to Japan was completely over the top and I know what those jap girls can do with saki. I'd go again if they would let me in.
MOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

That's nuffin. Where I come from we judge how cold the nights are by how many cows you need to sleep with, at the same time. And the cows appreciate it too.