Saturday, April 29, 2006

Poker report.......all in Team America

y
Ok, perhaps my post was a bit over the top. Yes, I may have crossed the line a little bit. I guess that's what happens after a terrible conversation with a friend, a bottle of whisky and trying to motivate people to attend a poker game in a rude and arrogant manner. Sorry all.

As you can see, I managed to break even. It was tough.

Thank you Kevlar for your willingness to participate.

I hope it was more on account of my poorly written invite rather than the bling that the afternoon was a bust.

I'd be willing to host again in a month or so. I'm assuming that the weekend was inconvienent or my invite poorly expressed.

3 comments:

Kevlar said...

Hosting is a tough gig. Next time offer door prizes, and a date and time for the event;.

Anonymous said...

So sensitive you all... shut up and get on with it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Iwanted t o come but got wasted in a pintung Kareoke bar.