Saturday, April 08, 2006

Loose Change....A documentary about 911

Although I realize accusations made in this film are very controversial, I feel that everyone needs to see a film like this. I know that there are all kinds of Michael Moore hatters who read this blog. I also realize that you need to take a "grain of salt" with everything you read or watch, but this film blows me away.

It's about 1hr and 20 minutes. So if you decide you have the time to watch, place a couple of beers in the fridge and keep an open mind. I have a good friend that has been pushing me to watch this film for about three months. I told him that I didn't want to get brainwashed with conspiracy jibber jabber. After watching this film, I do believe some questions could be raised as to the integrity of the U.S. investigation of 911.

This would be a great topic for an open discussion on the 15th at Jim's place. I would love to merely talk about the film.

Here is a link to the film. You need to download the google player. Or if you have a fast enough connection you can simply watch it off the google film site.

I again state I only feel you should watch this movie and it by no means reflects on my beliefs as a person. Simply watch and open a new topic of discussion.

The link again is
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

8 comments:

Chaon said...

I've sold about eight hats to Michael Moore, so I am definitely a *Michael Moore hatter*.

Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Kevlar said...

Guess the theory of why the twin towers were attacked didn't translate to the Taiwan Media.. I never heard of the B-side, loose change version. i heard the towers fell from excessive weight from the floors above falling down. the snow ball effect. Now I believe that is a stupid idea. The towers could not fall so neatly from excessive weight.
I don't know about the photo evidence. The film tends to show the" too perfect" picture of evidence. Does the guy also make UFO documentaries?
I did enjoy the movie. I wonder if all the New Yorkers 66 percent are really asking "What really happened?" New York city has something like 26 million people, you know Canada only has 30 million. So are 15 million people waiting for answers?

Nice link PIMP, it played really smoothly

J-hole said...

Hey, is this from the same friend that clued us into the fact that both Lincoln AND Kennedy were Americans?

P.I.M.P said...

So Karl and J-Hole.....did you actually watch the video or are you just like everybody else who state..."It just can't be...."

Anonymous said...

did kevlar make a funny regarding someone´s spelling mistakes? hmmm...i wonder what bread would say if he were in taiwan right now -- something about a running man laughing i suppose.

J-hole said...

RE: Karl, I know for a fact that "It just can't be..." I've seen Karl's hats (porkpies and fedoras exclusively) and know that Michael Moore would never wear anything other than a ball cap.

Anonymous said...

I need a new hat, how can I get a Michael Moore original?

Chaon said...

PIMP, I can't watch the video at work, and all my computer time at home is spent playing chess. Somebody burn me a CD and I'll watch it at lunchtime someday.