Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Soaring with Stallworth!!!!!!

Well , another season has bagan and I'll be quite honest, the Eagles are looking fantastic.. Now we lost T.O , yes , that is a fact.. TO went to Dallas and contributed to thier LOSE with some great play.. He is still the best in the league!! Now , the Eagles on the other hand with newly acquired WR Donte Stallworth hit the skies and soared into Houston where they anihilated , embarrased , demolished , destroyed , trounced, decimated and flat out beat and out played the lowly Texans.. Now to the Texans I say congrats on overlooking Reggie Bush and taking Mario Lemieux, no no sorry i meant Andretti, oops dammit what the hell is his name again?? If he made at least one tackle this past game maybe I could look him up!1 Oh wait , I know , Ill ask IJ who drafted him in fantasy!!!!! heheehe!! Where was I ? Oh yes, EAGLES FLYING HIGH!! BRING ON THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id add a photo , but you need to work for greatness so scroll down you dirty rats !!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

P.I.M.P said...

Eagles will destroy the Giants this weekend! Go Philly!