Saturday, September 23, 2006

Humbled by An Amazing Team


Well last Sunday The Giants of New York did the impossible and made an amazing forth quarter comeback to defeat the Philadelphia Eagles!!! I was amazed at the poise and charecter all the Giants showed .. They have proven to be a force to be reckoned with.. So much so that I have changed my pick in pro line from the lowly Seattle Seahawks at home to the Amazingly talented New York Giants.. There is no way in hell that the Seahawks have a chance aginst such a superpower that is the Giants. I mean the Seahawks did in fact blow it in the Superbowl last year against the Steelers.. I almost feel sorry for the Seahawks, I mean a 2 - 0 record playing at home and then the dominating destructive squadron of the Giants rolls in to town .. This may be the demise of the Seahawks season as we know it.. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! :) How many times do the Cowgirls have to face this unstoppable menace ?? For the love of all Texans I hope not twice!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PISS OFF YOU TWO BIT LOOSER, DIG AT SOMETHING WORTH DIGGING AT....

J-hole said...

Well done, Frenchie. You fulfill your obligation and piss off the commander ( not that you couldn't have done that by saying "hi").

J-hole said...

Hey, D-Wayne, want some black-eyed peas today?

Anonymous said...

ok fuck ya all

Anonymous said...

just speaking to greg and he is sorry for his attack on the Hawks. Now as far as the Giants and Cowboys are concerned. Drop dead...

Frenchie said...

????????????

Kevlar said...

Does "??????" mean Frenchie is speechless? Pehaps "????" is the French spelling for I don't understand. I can't believe three comments by cmdr and Frenchie is "a fish out of water". Nice job cmdr.