Saturday, September 16, 2006

Check out this music video!

This is a pretty original music video. The song is pretty good too.
I tried to embed the video, but blogger keeps telling me the link is wrong. Maybe it's spacing? Am I doing something wrong?

Also, Rye maybe you can help me out with this one, I'm looking for a copy of Neil Young's most recent album. I'm also looking for the movie he released last year. If anyone has this I would love to borrow it!

P.S. Last nights game of baseball was the most boring game I have ever seen. The 11th inning was exciting, but that's about it!

3 comments:

Rye said...

i don't have either. if you're talking about 'living with war' i saw it in HK but figured i'd download it later...havent gotten around to it... heard one song on youtube though...dont know about the movie..

Anonymous said...

like that one haha

Big Ell said...

I have the Living with War CD.