Thursday, May 11, 2006

History of Victorian Robots

For your reading enjoyment!

Note to Canadian readers: I know you believe anything on the internet, up to and including 9/11 hoaxes, and that's your God- no, Queen-given right I guess, but really, really, I think it's just a joke. Yeah, I see they have photographs in the articles, but can't those be faked now? I'm not sure if Adobe has had time to translate their Photoshop software into Quebecois yet, but trust me, the technology is there. It's just not sold in Canadian stores yet.

4 comments:

Kevlar said...

Canadian cells have been signaled. The brokeback Califorian has gone to far. By the way Mr. Red where have you been shopping in Canada? You are too poor to play cards and too SNEAKY to pay for software.
Let us break out the photoshop and honor this great American by pasting his image to a camel. ( or maybe a moose) ;)

Red A said...

Did I forget to exclude Maritime Canadians from the group that believes conspiracy theories? Must be the salt air, the potatoes, and the unemployment that keeps you guys clear minded.

Red A said...

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

For Canadian reading pleasure.

Anonymous said...

They'll probably sell it in France first.