Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Walking


Image(391)
Originally uploaded by kevlar1.
Things I've learned. don't hold babies while wearing buttons. Kids prefer to head butt Moms boobs over Dads chin or colar bone. Kids have to be limp, and really sleepy looking ( eyes very shut) before you set them down. Anything less than that and the kid will wake up in a few moments and you have to start again. While transferring possesion of the kid be so extra careful of the arms. My little one likes to wrap her arm around the my massive arm and grasp the ole tricep (bit of a tangle tango). My little apple computer refuses to let me rotate this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid Kev........Do you think she'll grow knockers like the picture from the previous post ??

Bread said...

or backhair like her daddy?