Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mea Friggin' Culpa

You can watch one program on the disc while you're recording another. Or, you can start watching a program, before the program has even finished recording. This is called "time slipping".
Okay, so I wasn't doing this exactly, though let it be known that I CAN do this.

Sheeeet, I can be recording the night's sitcoms while watching the un-cut morning edition of Monday Night Football.

In other words, that may be more suitable for a guy who doesn't know how to work a cell phone, I DON'T RELY ON P.J. FOR MY N.F.L.

Here's what he should be looking into...I think I saw this at FNAC for less then NT$ 20,000. Heck, if a couple of you regulars talk to him, maybe he'll let you pay a month's tab in the form of a modern electronic device that would allow him to safely record NFL games with minimum disturbance - he just needs to program it once for most of the season.

Or I guess you could bang on his door at 7:29 a.m. every Monday morning and hand him a fresh VHS tape...and BTW, no knocks on PJ - I wouldn't enjoy sending people off at 1:00 a.m. on Sunday and have to get up to load a tape the next morning.

No comments: