Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Taste of Home

This first photo is taken in Georgian Bay. Out of Perry Sound you can go on a 4 hour long cruise of the 30,000 islands in Georgian Bay of Lake Huron. For those of you who don't know, it's about half the size of Taiwan and it's only consiered to be a bay. The cruise was $30 and probably the best bang for my buck all summer. Canada is a lot more expensive then I even remember last year. If you decide to come for a visit, it's a must.


This is a pic for Red A and true beard progression.
This is a refreshing shot of a water lily. My gal noticed how similar they are to a lotus. We go east to view the lotus, asians go west to view the lily.
Gentlemen, I had to post this (maybe old) but here's a great SNL GIFT IDEA for your girl. (May not be suitable for work)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny video. Now if I could just get that song out of my head.