Thursday, August 23, 2007

Great White North

Fortunately for me, my parents have a cabin up in northern Ontario. I'm able to go out and paddle on my own in the kayak and take some pics. Here is a pic of the cabin up in the hills. Of course there is a dock down on the lake were I'm able to sit and reflect on my time spent in Taiwan.















As I paddle away from the cottage, about 10 minutes down on the same shoreline you can see this unbelievable summer home. Pretty nice if you ask me, but this is considered to be a relatively small place. I have no idea who owns it, but my guess is it's a hockey player because the dock is always covered by tail.







Here is a great shot of the sunset at 9:50 pm while we are just finishing a normal meat, corn and potato dinner. Peace, quiet and tranquility. A refreshing break from the hectic pace of Taiwan.

No comments: