Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cars


It's my first post, so hopefully all goes well. Will have to learn the ropes on attachments, links & such.
Well it's been a year back now & I've gotten a taste of life in North America. There are few things more important to many American's self-image than their car, so I thought I'd write about a few. Personally, I drive a later model GM because I got a great deal on it & it's practical. I don't really care too much about my car as long as it's comfortable, reliable & I don't have to make payments on it. I remember seeing a picture of Kevlar in an old pick-up & thinking that was perfect for him. I tried thinking about other cars that would fit other people & came up dry. I could kinda see Karl in a Geo Metro, but he's on another blog. Would P.I.M.P. drive a Cadillac? I doubt it.
Which blogger would look best behind the wheel of this American classic?

6 comments:

J-hole said...

Bread - and he's got the jumpsuit to go with it.

Red A said...

Oh yeah, nice call. Bread for sure.

Plus the Astros bumper sticker will match nicely.

P.I.M.P said...

I don't know, I think D-Wayne with the pineapple gang stuffed in the back would also work

Anonymous said...

AJ, was it Kodiak Dip you like ? It's $ 5.60/can. The Skoal wintergreen is on sale in FL, 2 for $ 8.oo........Tell me soon, We leave Friday.........

Red A said...

AJ is trying to quit dipping so I think he probably won't want any.

Anonymous said...

Nice thought Mr. Bean but Red A has it right. I've given up the lip dip; at least for the present. Thanks anyway; Aj