Thursday, June 08, 2006

Various Links

Video of Canadian troops machine gunning Jihadi car bomber in Afghanistan.

I don't know what super secret technology the Canadian soldiers used to camouflage themselves as a fat American and a little girl, but it definitely freaked me out. I wonder if a lot of little girls grow up in Canada dreaming of being in Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, in the mistaken belief that it's basically like a My Little Pony army unit? BTW, their motto of "Once a Patricia, always a Patricia" also applies to my aunt and daughter, so please don't hunt me down and kick my sorry ass.

Important infomercial for Kevlar and maybe AJ. Personally, if I added an optical inch, I'd scare off the ladies. Click around, the site has lots of fun stuff.

Here's something useful for Rye in case the Sandstress ever leaves him alone at home for a week.

and one more link guaranteed to satisfy...can anyone spot the errors?

2 comments:

Kevlar said...

Monkey chow was really interesting. His archives also had a post that say "F@$k you gillette , i'm growing a beard". with a funny pic. ha ha ha

Red A said...

http://www.angryman.ca/blog/2006_01_01_archive.html

Rye's Canadian Taliban beard was excellent.