Saturday, June 03, 2006

Citizens! Citizens!

Warning: If you see this man do not try to apprehend him or his band of peace drum banging hooligans. Reliable sources have informed us that he will be at his preferred gentleman's drinking establishment, FuBar, tonight around 9:00 in a brazen show of effrontery before attempting to flee this island and Lady Justice, once and for all. If you should happen to find yourself proximate to this scoundrel, we suggest you arm yourself with a brace of Beam's or Gold Medal's before initiating any social intercourse.

2 comments:

Kevlar said...

Nice time. Bad hangover.

Red A said...

Fuuu---forgot and missed the event due to wife making me move all of furniture around and clean the house for 12 hours straight.

I guess I saved myself a hangover.

Sorry I couldn't say Bye Bye Jimbo - I guess that Hockey night will have to count.