Monday, June 19, 2006

Awards

Kirin is telling me Dean-A, El Dino, Dean-diggly-Dee// Dean-o-rama-a-lama-ding dong. Should win an award. Shouting him a beer is not enough. I think he should have a house party, kinda of a house-warming, cold beer event. Something to kick off the summer. Maybe some Zoots and some tunes. Before too many skip town. Something fun.

I am not the only one who wants to get out and paint some towns red.
Back to the point. What awards should Dee-anne-De be nominated for? Monday is coming, What wonderful things will he pull off then? Who knows, but I think he should get an award.

J-hole should host a HELL-IT-IS-HOT end of spring, WELCOME summer BBQ event. With enough promo, that dick Bread might even make an appearance. St-R-inky is itchin to paint a chapel. A-Roder should return soon.
And to quote Frenchie " So you see, my point is, is this, ya see" .
It is Sunday night, B and Q is still open. Lets stir some paint. See if something will not happen.

Next weekend is coming. WILL YOU BE PREPARED??

Feel free to list awards for various bloggers, and De-An-La.

2 comments:

J-hole said...

Kevlar (boisterous finger snapping), You are the Ginchiest Cat Daddy ever to be makin' with the King's Jive. Alas, no 'cue for you as I soaring the ether back to the land of the Clyde's on F-F-F-riday, Furry-day, I-will-be-Fried-day,Flingin-Flanging Farang-day, Higgeldy-Piggly-Wiggly-Vesuvian orchard mounting dios de cerveza. (Slow finger cymbal decrescendo).

Anonymous said...

A bit puzzled by this post by Kevlar. Not sure what award I am due or deserve for that matter but I'm always up for any reason to knock back a few cold ones. I'll have to hold off until the weekend comes though. I think I OD'd on beers up in Taipei Saturday & yesterday and my liver needs to dry out.