Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Are there any good wrestler's today?


I'm sorry, but if you are a wrestling fan, or were a wrestling you need to check out this link from sports illustrated.

The top 10 wrestlers of the 80's and 90's.

Hilarious! I just watched the famous Hogan vs Andre match of Wrestlemania III. I haven't seen it since I was a kid. Check out some of the other great links.

I would have to agree with a lot of the list. However, a few of my favorites would have to be .......

1) Jake "the Snake" Roberts and the DDT BOA combo
2) "The Macho Man" Randy Savage for the lovely Elizabeth
3) and if Stone Cold Steve Austin wasn't responsible for bringing back wrestling in the 90's I don't know who was.

Cast your vote today!

3 comments:

Chaon said...

That list sucks. It should be:

1. Dusty Rhodes
2. Hulk Hogan
3. The Ultimate Warrior
4. The Undertaker
5. The Undertaker
6. The Undertaker
7. Kane
8. Kane
9. Kane
10. Fucking Kane! Hell Yeah!

J-hole said...

1.-4. The Four Horsemen
5. Rowdy Roddy Piper
6. Dory Funk Jr.
7. Dusty Rhodes
8. Rapid Ricky Romero
9. George "The Animal" Steele
10. Andy Kaufman

Kevlar said...

hacksaw Jim Dugan is still wrestling.
Forget Hogan!!
1. Ricky "The Dragon" Steam boat"
2. Andy Kaufman
3. "The Heart Foundation" Bret heart
4. Andre the Giant
5. The Ultimate Warrior (the first one)
6. The Undertaker (Only b/c he looks like Karl)