Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Korean Girls want sex with Americans



-OR-

They have watched Team America too many times. Fuck Yeah!

UPDATE: This was originally just a one-off joke post...but I thought since we had some interest in North Korean photos before...

I guess they don't have much internet access in South Korea, or maybe these girls would be aware of how close they came to a different sort of lifestyle. Read the related story, then watch the video. Notice how they are erecting the posts even before the verdict is given...

36,576 fucking Americans died in Korea.

At least two North Korean defectors re-entered North Korea to secretly film those executions...I think I respect them a little more than the Hello Kitty Kommunist girls. (The protest is a far-left South Korean teacher's organization.

DOUBLE UPDATE: I think this photo might be old, because there is a Korean song with the same name...so maybe the songwriter should be sueing the South Park guys...and as Andre in comments says, let the kids have their fun. Okay, okay, as long as I get to drink Hite Prime.

1 comment:

Red A said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.