Tuesday, April 19, 2005

China once again beats Taiwan

They are eating Taquitos.

Need I say anything more? Oh yeah, I liked this:

Grandma isn't always happy with Americans that come to China in the name of benevolence. Too many don't take teaching or helping seriously, she feels. "I had one college-graduate teacher who always looked like he just woke up. It leaves a bad impression," she says. "I try to teach how important it is to put effort into things."
I guess she would not be impressed with Taichung.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!I'm the student who ask you some questions for my geography homework in yesterday.And I told you I have a blog.And this is my blog web site: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sswaffen .If you wanna see my blog.You can enter this web site,you not only will see my blog but also can view my photo album on internet.Even you can leave a message on my message blackboard.Oh!I give you my MSN:sswaffen101@hotmail.com .If you want to talk to me,you could join me to be a friend.That's all.Bye Bye!