Monday, April 18, 2005

Best Sign Ever II


microbrew

I tried this post earlier with a bigger picture but it threw off whole balance of the blog for some reason so here it is again.
This was where Aaron the Beer Baron and his hired help, Chico Tom and Stinky Will (all the way from Hong Kong) set up shop at Spring Scream peddling those oh so delicious brands of microbrew. A guest appearance by Kevlar was made on Saturday night and he quickly made himself useful by jumping in to give the boys a break with own unique brand of salesmanship.
I distinctly remember an exasperated young woman from Kaoshiung exclaiming, "Is everyone from Taichung like you?!?" K did great and all who drank the Baron's beer came back for more at some point. My personal favorite was the IPA though Aaron said the Grant's Scottish Ale sold better due huge interest from the Brits. The popular Blue Star was also there as were the ciders, which Matt from 24/7 consumed with a passion on Sunday if I recall correctly...
Thanks for providing the quality brew Aaron and I hope you can make it again next year...

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

Why can't I just get drunk and punch people in the head. What is with me and this happy go lucky have a good time. I am sooo embarassed for having some fun ;) blah blah