Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thanks for Birthday Wishes All!!!!!

Yes , its true another year has come to pass and I am now officially within the senior citizen ranks, although yesterday when I attempted to receive a discount on bus fare , the woman driver seemed outraged that I was claiming senior citizenship at the age of 30.. I suppose I'll have to wait a couple more decades to reap the benefits.. Now in Ij's post he has me listed as a "supervisor of metals" , now being that metals are in fact inanimate heavy objects , I feel the need to explain that I actually supervise the "people" who are working with the metals, as oppsed to sitting in a room supervising the actual immobile piles of metals!! I have survived the winter without the loss of my balls , quite funny actually, spoke with jerry on the phone last night and he asked me how the weather was.. I replied , "much warmer , we hit zero degrees today" , he found that quite amusing and carried onto explain that the poor souls in Taiwan have been battling sub arctic +15 degree weather with a chilly wind!!! I feel for you all, truly!!! Now i must touch on a very heartbreaking subject... The Philadelphia Eagles.. Not only do they let Garcia go , pass up on Joe Horn , let Dominic Rhodes go to Oakland, no effort to obtain McGahee or any help for Westbrook, but alas what has their big offseason move been?? Yes , thats right be afraid N.F.L be very afraid for we have resigned the guy who holds the ball for the field goals as our back up quarter back!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like we are in store for another rough season!!! I choose not to use his name because I have erased it from my mind.. We had best sign Stallworth lose Reggie Brown and add Randy Moss , and pick up Jamal lewis!!! Tonight I am off to Toronto to celebrate the birthday with my brother and his cronies on a sleazy pub crawl including stops at the Imperial Pub and yes , The Zanzibar!!!!!!!!!! Debauchery should be on the menu, arrests?? perhaps, but they are all lawyers so we will be fine!! And being a supervisor of metals , if we are to be locked in a cell they can work on our bail and I will assure their safety by supervising the steel bars surrounding us!!! Pimp , I look forward to your return in the aummer, pick a team you want to see and a date and I will get my brothers firms seats right behind home, we will view the game as we should , like royalty!!!!!!! To everyone else miss you a bunch, enjoy and be good.. Oh some other notes , Happy Birthday to Bo who shares the same birthday as myself!!! Keep on truckin Old Fella, Congrats to Rye on his new baby, love the name although I thought we had discussed Greg as the next name??? Ill let it slide this time!! Talk to you all soon , and a reunion trip somewhere this year or next Chinese New Year must be done!! Take Care all , Frenchie!!

1 comment:

D-Wayne said...

Happy Birthday, Greg!
Zanzibar, i have vague, blurred memories of being there. Back in the day when they only served quarts.