Thursday, March 15, 2007

Taichung's Little India District

If you want to eat Indian food in Taichung, simply head on down to the section of Mei Tsun Rd. from Jong Gang Rd. to Bo Guan Rd.

Spice Shop I
Koh-I-Noor
Kebabish
Bollywood (Kebabish II)

and now..

Andrews.

Note for Pimp: Vicky from Kebabish wants to contact you about an e-mail from Michael.

While I like Indian food, I am really waiting for the MOFA to clear those Mexican taco trucks for import (along with requisite Mexican personnel.)

4 comments:

Chaon said...

Is this Andrews a different one from the Andrews that opened in that area a year and a half ago?

If not, skip it. Overpriced and medium quality food. Bad service.

Red A said...

I have seen an Andrew's located near the Canal district.

This Andrew's could have been there for a while for all I know.

I have been advised that Koh-I-Noor is also sub-par.

I stick to Spice Shop and Kebabish.

Pimp's recommendation of the Kebabish Kebab rolls was good - excellent take out.

Rye said...

I've been telling j-hole and kevlar to pool their resources on the taco truck for years now... john to cook, kevlar to build and outfit the truck...

Anonymous said...

all the indian food sux ... the best one is Cacti Indian Cusine