Saturday, March 31, 2007

Poutine is back on the menu at FuBar


It's the goat milk guy and Mary (with muzzle) patrolling the streets of Taichung, giving away free samples of fresh-squeezed, raw, goat milk. Here he is on Soho Street outside of FuBar. We took a brochure but no milk.



Maybe we should have taken some. Those things are practically dragging the ground. Notice the concavity under the dark area of her spine. Garland, let's see you pun your comment without the word udder.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Next time you decide to see a movie at Mitsukoshi ( 新光三越 ) and want some popcorn and coke to go with it, be sure and buy it all downstairs at the outside ticket box. When purchasing your tickets, look for the sticker advertising an all-in-one package. Normal ticket prices are $240NT ($7.87 US ) but for $280 ( $8.46 US ) you can get your movie ticket, coke and popcorn. In the theater itself, coke and popcorn run for $150NT. Wow, aren't I just swell!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exchange rate are you using? Do you need some help with math? You sure are swell.

J-hole said...

Using XE.com's rate - 1USD = 33.09NTD. No math help needed, thanks. You need any geography help? You're not too bad yourself. Thanks for bringing much needed swellness to our blog.

Anonymous said...

240NT / 33.09 = US7.25, yet you posted US7.87
Math help needed?
I don't know what geography has do with me pointing out your mistake.
Maybe you are trying to spin this somehow.

USAhole said...

Quit trying to milk my talent dry because that really gets my goat kid!

Anonymous said...

As a rule of thumb we just use NT$ 30 per dollar rather than dividing by 33...

J-hole said...

My heavens! How egregious of me! I will deny my assistant the honor of seppaku and order him to shave his head immediately and forever forbid him long division. I thank you, We, for pointing out this inaccuracy.