Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sandy's been having trouble getting into, that is accessing, her blogger account.

Due to the dearth of posting I thought maybe this blog was having the same problems.

I was wrong. I have posted 2 already today. They are awesome!

But we are still on old blogger. Hers is the new fangled beta blogger.

I suggested she ask Professor Michael Turton if he's heard anything about it. If anyone knows, he would. He blogs on it all, what volume!

Can we call him the blogfather? Taiwan Blogfather? I know there are those who have been blogging longer, but he seems to have his fingers in all the pies!

Anyway, anyone else have trouble with the beta blogger?

3 comments:

J-hole said...

Are you able to use it? I keep getting you-gotta-wait message.

Rye said...

seems to be ok with me, knock on wood.
my beta blogger xperiment seems fine too.

Anonymous said...

My blog seems to be fine, but I just saw a notice that says beta blogger is finished...so since I am so SMRT I think that might have something to do with the problems!

SMRT A