Saturday, January 06, 2007

Family Jewels

Karl, here is a working link to a comment I had in the previous post. It's for AC/DC's DVD, Family Jewels. It's 2 disks full of video and music. One reviewer complained that the audio from the live videos had the studio tracks dubbed on top of them. After spending about 3 hours watching their videos online, I've seen lots from Family Jewels and it doesn't bother me in the least. If anyone has seen it, give me a review.

During that time I also discovered that current frontman, Brian Johnson, has been working on a musical, Helen of Troy, for several years. Malcolm Macdowell is lending his voice to the project, which will also include a ballet version. Johnson reportedly got his inspiration while watching Cats and remarking, "fucking shite, wrist-cuttingly bad. I can do better than this." If I ever choose to see a musical other than Paint Your Wagon, it will probably be this one.


你 的 師 父 是 誰 ?
This is for SMRT Angie. Sorry about the quality, but you should know better than to doubt me.

2 comments:

Rye said...

is that elvis?

Anonymous said...

I apologize for doubting you! But am so happy I won't have to hear you talking about this damn Elvis Kung Fu anymore!!

SMRT A