Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Women not Doable in a pinch

The girl on the left of Aaron's post.
Big Tall Gay Karl's Mama
Blonde's named Julie
Ballerina's named Heather
Those that weigh more than me
Those that weigh less than Ivo
Friend's significant others
Mary Tyler Moore
Stereotypical Dykes
One's with unidentified diseases (identifiable diseases are okay)

As you can see, Ponce, I have a very discerning palate when it comes to females. I am kind of like a gormet, picking and choosing until I find the exact delicacy to stem my appetite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus who would even consider an evening with Mary Tyler Moore???????????????????

Frenchie

J-hole said...

You'll smoke a turd in hell for that MTM comment.

Chaon said...

Yeah, I realize that my comment was inaccurate. You weren't even interested in Celine, and I still can't figure that one out.

Kevlar said...

Carl the chess player is taking dating advice from the checker player. What is the difference between B dating or playing chess?

It takes more moves for him to get a mate in chess