Thursday, March 23, 2006

Frenchie 3:16 - "I'll kick your ass!"


Frenchie - at left indicating the number of letters in his favorite words - has just signed on with Ni Howdy's American contingent to battle the staggering unproductive First Tundras contributors ( Skandar Kevlar, Theodore "PIMP" Long, Rye Superhigh Snuka and D-Wayne "The Hammered" Valentine). Sagging ratings forced Ni Howdy into the battle to land the crafty drink veteran, beating out rival organizations such as shoelaces.com and whattimeisitnow.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes its true!!! It is an honour to be a part of possibly the greatest blog in the history of the blogging era!!! First and foremost I would like to thank IJ for the opportunity to share with you my plitical views, sports insight or just plain dumb facts and stories!!! Now let me figure out how to make entries and get pictures on here!! Bare with me and be afraid BE VERY AFRAID!!

J-hole said...

Frenchie, if you really don't know how to post, go to your dashboard or click Blogger at the top left of the blog, sign in and New Post. The rest should be easy enough, but let me know if you need help on specific things.

Anonymous said...

You can kiss my brothers' assess.... or is that assi?

Anonymous said...

Gay and proud, may I say!