Thursday, March 30, 2006

Poker, a card game, some shits and giggles


Jimbo is turning his heels away from the island. He plans to spread his wings and change pastures in the not so distant future. He mentioned he would like to host a game perhaps in the afternoon. On a weekend. His abode borders the empires of John, Kevin, Karl and AJ. He mentioned BBQ, beer and a fast moving game. Aj is prepping for a big Ta do so is unavailable to host. John doesn't like hosts. Kevin's house is too small. Karl could be at an airport. Red A needs to make an appearance. Who could show up on time?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My BBQ has already been donated to Puli but the rest is possible. Thinking of a Saturday 1-6pmish. Will kick it around and get back with a date.

J-hole said...

What are you talking about? I love Gene Rayburn, Richard Dawson and Wink Martindale.

Red A said...

This sounds good to me. Kev if you want any baby stuff come over this week-end.

Note to all: my cell phone got lost.

Anonymous said...

Red A, Maybe that huge centipede that's running around your house ate it !!

Kevlar said...

I would love baby stuff. I unfortunately will be away most of the weekend. I will try to reach you later. Too bad about the cell phone.

John, good job on the poll. I wonder who will be the winner.

Bread said...

but when is the wedding jim?

Kevlar said...

Card table to donate. Jimbo are you interested? Will deliever...

Anonymous said...

Will send you an email Bread. Kev, thanks for the offer but I'm trying to unload stuff at this point not take more on.