Sunday, March 26, 2006

No Parking


The doorman of my doorstep KTV decided to inform the driver of the blue truck not to park in front of part of his shop. On my way to 711, I heard glass breaking but saw nothing. On my return I heard a hissing sound, but didn't really wonder why. 30 minutes later the truck driver returns screaming 'the things about someones mother'. The driver calls the cops. More shouting. More shouting. Doorman runs down the street screaming "Wo gung ni sue!!" (maybe I'll pay for the damage). So far it is three flat tires and a broken mirror. Cops leave and shop closes... One hour later shop re-opens. Doorman picks up fire extinguisher covers truck in white dust, jumps up and down on truck roof then smashes windshield with fire extinguisher.
Why wouldn't he just call someone to tow the truck? Oh yeah it wasn't parked illegally. The truck driver needed a lesson. The doorman was bored and enjoys screaming like a girl. the doorman thought it would be good for business to lose his mind. The doorman thinks he is a parking attendant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them things are more dangerous when they're movin!

Anonymous said...

wow!
the thing about it not being illegal to park there...mini-wars everywhere over parking...there's on egoing on where I work - I'm not really involved but it makes me have to park really far away. too many cars - too many people - not enuf room. with all the surveilence cameras - couldn't someone film when the illegal stuff is happening? I mean, who watches the watchers?

sandy

Anonymous said...

Hey thats my truck! Where is it?