Monday, September 17, 2007

Zero Low, One High

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Patrick Jeka an Attorney at law and the personal lawyer to Engineer Dr.Alfred A. XXXXXX a foreigner who owned XXXXXX Oil International here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, Herein after referred to as my client.
I got your contact at the office of the Chambers of commerce and Tourism in Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso as I was going through some directories.
On the 10th day of August 1999, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Ouaga - Bobo express way while arriving from a Holiday to Bobo. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then, I have made several enquiries to their embassy to locate any of their extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful. I am hereby contacting you to assist in repatriating a fund valued at USD$13Million,(Thirteen Million United States Dollars),left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security and Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.
The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 years now,
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, internal revenue tax and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me towards any profitable investment in your country.
I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legal framework and legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest. You can send your reply to my alternative email address below:

Or Two, Both Ways?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this site struggling for material so much that this type of letter has to be posted again?

Shame on you Red A whoever you are.

Legal letters.....boo!
Airports..........boo!
Asian Hotties.....Yeah!
Texas.............boo!
USA...............boo!
Joe's Bar.........Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Booze.......YEah!

Red A said...

Perhaps you are not aware there is a bit of an inside joke with "Ouagadougou" and our poker game.

I'll do my best to improve the content, though. Criticism noted.

Michael Turton said...

http://www.419eater.com/

honeybees said...

See Nigerian Pen-Pal Initiative where Appealing Industries went Lazlo Toth on a few of these scammers. Very funny:)

http://www.very-appealing.com/cj/NPPI/