Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Seen in Taiwan

I've been wanting to start this feature which is basically what kind of crazy English language apparel you see when driving around Taiwan. Here are some classic examples:

"Sissy Boy" jacket - the scooter punk has no idea that his jacket identifies him as a "Sissy Boy"

Country Club Fire Department patch on a night market jacket...well, that fire department is literally half a mile from my Mom's house in Sacramento...how did it end up on some jacket in a night market?

Please post more in comments...

Today was not as good as those, but still...."USA Sniper T-shirt" on front with "Don't try to run, you'll just die tired" motto on back. WTF?

Anyways, I expect all of our posters (Jim and Frenchie excepted) can come up with good stuff.

10 comments:

Bread said...

pink t, 'sweet box' was my favorite from my notsorecent visit.

Rye said...

"I (heart) boxed wine"

Anonymous said...

Black T - "Winter gnats are swarming"

D-Wayne said...

a mom at my kindergarten wearing a "marijuana pickers association" t-shirt.
or the hosts of yoyo and momo tv wearing shirts with a big ol' pot leaf on the front.

J-hole said...

Picture of Charlie Brown and the gang with PECKERS in big letters.

Anonymous said...

Pink sports jersey

"LOVESLAVE"

# 69

(of course.)

Rye said...

"I grow medical marijuana"

Anonymous said...

A young perky chested female, sporting a green with pink lettering, " Don't bring that up again!" k-pot

Rye said...

a white tee on a xiao jie -

"I WAKE UP SOAK THE SKY AND SPREAD THESE"

seen in kevlar's neighborhood

Anonymous said...

On the back of a T-shirt:

"You may say I'm a swimmer, but I'm not the only one"