Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Take off eh?

Wow, great post Rye. I've been pretty busy since I've returned. I have a number of photos to post, but I'll save them for a day when this site hasn't seen so much action.

I saw Rush on Saturday night. It was expensive, but it made up for the long time I've been in Taiwan. I was honestly going to write about all the songs they played, the reaction of the crowds, the venue etc but then this morning, I log on and see a descriptive posting for THey Might Be Giants. I had to click on one of the links because although I had heard of them, I've never listened to their music. Anyways, a big fat guy was rocking beside me and I was thinking the whole time.....it's good to be back.

I drove across Canada a few weeks ago. I met that TMBG fan at Waterton National park and I'll post some photos. BUt my next point. Great clip. If you are into downloading TV and you are canadian, or have a boner for Canadian TV you should check out Corner Gas. Kevlar, you should star in this show buddy, the humour is abstract. Here's a clip

1 comment:

Rye said...

Good clip. Very funny. I don't know how well Kev would fit in with the Saskies but I know what you mean. I saw that show when I was home a couple of years ago. The new generation of Canadian TV is actually pretty good.