Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thursday Fun Day

On Thursday, September 13th Chief Justice John Roberts will be visiting the University of Montana School of Law. Students have the unique opportunity to question our chief magistrate, so long as the questions have nothing to do with:

1. past cases
2. pending cases
3. cases which may arise in the future.

Do you reckon we can ask him about his love life? Anyhow, if you have any questions which have nothing to do with Justice Roberts' legal philosophy, post them in the comment section and I will do my best to get them answered.

No video recorders, cameras or recording devices are allowed, which means you will have to rely on me to provide accurate reporting. Granted I am not sure pens and pencils will be allowed either. I think I will take up the latest FoxNews mantra: I report (accurately or not), You decide (from a one sentence sound bite).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know if he makes any clever jokes. Apparently he likes to poke fun at Taft for being fat.
Taft weighed 300lbs, he once gave up his seat on a trolley, so three woman could sit down