Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Okay, so far I've been able to to delete the archives sidebar, post a poll on an email to myself but not here and do some creative HTML that vanished the links sidebar coding. I am asking for Karl to come back soon and help me. I know neither the others on the blog nor our readers can help (the two being the same).

Not long ago I went to a newly-opened pizza joint (No link found, but go here and compare name, slogan and browse the locations). I asked about delivery and one of the owners, some guy, told me that they don't yet but plan to. I told him that was too bad because he missed out on a good opportunity the other Sunday. The weather was cold and rainy. The wife and I were cold and lazy. We called Domino's and they told us there would be at least an hour wait. Furthermore, they were sold out of the regular crust and would have to accept their Nabisco Saltine thin crust. Anyhoo, the owner, some guy, told me one of his friends did the same but they called a local pizza joint. The pizza-joint guy brusquely told the ordering-pizza-guy that they don't deliver when it's raining. The hungry-for-pizza- guy was left listening to a dial tone - no goodbye - wondering how service-oriented businesses can get away with such blatant anti-consumer policies and attitude. Wait...That sounds familiar. It's like...Oh, yeah. It's on the tip of my tongue. I almost got it. YEAH BABY! Ladies and gentlemen. Let me introduce a hopefully recurring post. Something that I like to call THE HOT TEA PJ. For those not familiar with PJ, here is the Larry King wait-a-minute-while-I-get-the-kneepads version. I hope to provide you with a more accurate version of reality (carefully editing myself out), bon mots from PJ and the gang as well as pass on any scuttlebutt and idiocies until PJ figures out blog isn't Aussie for a large piece of excrement and cuts me off.

1 comment:

Red A said...

Watch out, bro, Peej has wireless internet access at his bar...when Lance is there.