Sunday, March 06, 2005

Back from Singapore

I'm back from my trip. It was nice to enjoy some summer weather. Of course, all the short sleeved shirts and the sarong I bought will have to be mothballed as its is freezing in Taiwan.

Errata from the trip:

Bread - I didn't have time to get any bean burritos for you - but I brought back a pack of hot sauce to make up for it. Also, I was a bit disappointed that the menu at the Taco Bell was limited. Here's the real McCoy (warning: do not click if stoned.)

Karl - You will be happy to know your favorite magazine is on-sale at newstands in Singapore, though I have no idea why. You'd think they'd have something more in line with Kevlar and RyeGuy's persuasion.

Rye Guy - Better start saving to buy yourself this treat I found in Changi airport's duty free shop. The cost for the airline size 50ml bottle of the 1939 vintage was S$ 1,000 (NT$ 20,000.) Just imagine the look on your wife's face when you bring home that bottle!

J-Hole - Yes, PEEPS, were available at stores in Singapore, thus answering your lifelong question of what they are.

Kevlar - I brought back some Camels for you. Okay, I already smoked some of them. I didn't see any Clark bars.

By the way, Singapore's Changi airport rocks. They have free movies, video games, multiple TVs, and a SMOKING PUB. I guess I'll know where to find the NiHowdy crowd, and I don't mean the Estee Lauder counter.

No comments: