Sunday, December 10, 2006

I survived the visit of '06!

After 3 years, my mom and sister-in-law came to Taiwan for a visit. My dad didn't come cuz he is a fraidy cat and won't fly. Was a good visit, we did the usual things, trips to Lugang and San Yi and Yingge. Main purpose was to introduce the boy to his grandma. She was, of course, blown away by his intellect and athletic prowess (hey, he is MY boy). Big thanks to AJ and Sian for some very nice gifts. Nice touch to their visit. And big thanks to The Commander and Smart Angie and Cute Colleen for taking care of FuBar for me while I took some time off to be with my family. Bad news for them and y'all is that mediocre service is back. Sunday was a great day that we saw Taiwan win gold medals at the Asian Games.
For those that this is the high point of the week, here is a HOWIGATI.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you ,we know the boy can take a punch and that you are a poes.The service is fine as long as Angie is around so we have some looks.......

Anonymous said...

That is a very, very hot photo.

Anonymous said...

well well well I should check this blog more often...was told I had smarts and good looks all in one day!! Am I piece of toast cuz I sense I'm being buttered up!!!
Anytime the FUBAR needs me I will be there, I never miss the chance to fondle beer!

"Smrt Angie"

Anonymous said...

Could that photo be any more photoshopped? Looks fake!