Friday, August 04, 2006

What a summer so far!


Wow would you look at that.
Taken from downtown Toronto before the Jays-Rangers game. A cop on a horse writing up that dude. We were having dinner across the street. It got kind of ugly too, as two bicycle officers were called in for back up. NOT KIDDING!

This summer has been a blast so far. We have traveled over 4000 km in Ontario and a trip to Vancouver. I still have a month left in which I'll be canoeing in Kilarney Park Ontario and salmon fishing on Vancouver Island.

I hope everybody is having a great time wherever they are.
The jays are starting to stink, which means that it's time to wind up the Eagles propaganda machine. McNabb is looking sharp, the team remains optimistic as do I!
Brown looking good as the number 1 receiver.....I just got Owens removed from my Eagles jersey. I can breathe again. Cowboys fans starting to worry about the hype.
I hope all is well. I will not be able to post again until I return in late August.

See you at SOHO!

2 comments:

Red A said...

EAGLES-HUBRIS-WATCH 2006 BEGINS!

Big Ell said...

Sent me your keepers for the draft.