Monday, August 14, 2006

I drank beer.. post failing

Saturday afternoon it was hot... So I had a delicious cold beer with my friend A-rod.
He paid for the beer and proceeded to do all the talking. "But...Well..Um." were all the words I got in. It was great admiring the pedestrian traffic and listening to the chat. 10 minutes and then he had to go. Left me with the feeling you were watching something interesting on the Discovery channel and then the AC quit.
Perfect timing that guy is a genius. If I were in N.America I'd of had to get a sitter, a taxi, and find a bar... blah blah blah
A-rod visits, provides beverages, topics of conversation, and chuckles. I think he should be on a city bus, with loud speakers, handing out beer and running for some political party. Chen Shuiban is on his way out..?
Getting a call from Mr.A is good.

If someone calls you late in the evening and they are looking for someone else.. Can I tell the caller "You have the wrong number. The guy you are looking for doesn't live here."

8 comments:

Red A said...

Anyone who knows Kevlar knows that he gave as as good as he got.

I think the 15 minute corner beer meet-up will become the trend of the future.

BTW, Kevlar, the wife busted me. So I should have stayed for one more.

Kevlar said...

Ok I did get to talk. I'm just mad because I had more to say.

Kevlar said...

I wonder why the draft and published posts are different. Why won't it accept the new changes?

Chaon said...

Will you please change that goddam profile picture? That shit freaks me out every time I see it. I'm gonna be psychologically scarred.

Rye said...

Har! So I'm not the only one! You know, that ain't even Kevlar's mouth.

J-hole said...

Rye,
Where's the beer factory video?

Rye said...

coming soon...

Red A said...

If you need a song for the video, "Beer for Breakfast" would be perfect.